Vegetables with rice
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Heat oil in a saucepan, add the garlic, julienned onion, a little paprika and let it harden a little.
After the onion has hardened, add the diced carrots, peppers and zucchini. Pour about 1/2 cup of water over the vegetables and let them boil; when the carrots are almost cooked, add the mushrooms, tomato paste, spices and green beans, leave the vegetables on the fire for about 2-3 minutes, then add the boiled rice.
At the end you can add spices (salt and pepper to taste)
Sarmale with rice and vegetables
ingredients 300 g rice, 3 carrots, 3-4 onions, 1 celery, 1 parsley root, 4-5 tablespoons oil, 1 bunch parsley, 1 tablespoon vegeta, 250 g tomato juice, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig of thyme and 1 large sour or sweet cabbage, 1 grated raw potato, 1 tablespoon paprika.
Method of preparation Carrot, celery, parsley root are given through the large grater, finely chop the onion and simmer with water, oil and vegetables. After they have simmered, put the rice in a cup of water and stir so that it doesn't stick to the bottom. When ready, turn off the heat and put the mashed potatoes through a small grater, finely chopped greens and a tablespoon of paprika. Mix and pack suitable sachets. They can be made with cabbage or vine leaves. Carefully place in a saucepan in a round shape, in several layers, and put the tomato juice on top, sprinkle a little finely chopped cabbage and add water. Boil a few boils on the flame, then put them in the oven and boil for another 30 minutes. Sarmalele is served with polenta.
2. Rice with turmeric and red beans or green beans
Another mixture of vegetables with rice is the one that has red bean or green pods, corn kernels, red peppers and turmeric flavor among the ingredients. The vegetable mixes with rice are boiled in water and a little salt, maximum 25 - 30 minutes, either in the oven in the oven tray or in yena dishes and for a delicious taste add 2 teaspoons of turmeric and two tablespoons of sunflower, almond or olive oil. Rice with turmeric (gives the rice a golden yellow hue) and red beans or green pods is an enticing culinary menu due to the beautiful shades of vegetables used as ingredients (corn kernels, red beans or green pods, onions, pieces of carrot and red pepper, a little celery and parsley) and has considerable nutritional value!
Rice recipes & # 8211 10 filling, quick and tasty rice dishes
Rice cooks quickly, and combined with vegetables it becomes a nutritious and filling dish, regardless of the time of day. Below we offer you some recipes with rice that are easy to try at home!
When you don't know what else to cook, but you already have your purchases in the pantry, and you don't miss the rice on the shelves, we offer you some delicious rice recipes. The dishes are made quickly and can be consumed at any time of the day, because they are full and healthy. So see what the best rice recipes are.
Recipe: Rice with vegetables
Rice with vegetables & # 8211 a traditional Romanian dish, tasty and filling that can be prepared at any time, by a beginner chef with only a few ingredients. Below we tell you the recipe for rice with vegetables. How to prepare it, but also what ingredients you need.
Rice recipe with vegetables
Rice pilaf with vegetables is a preparation that can be eaten as such or as a side dish with a main dish. It is a simple but tasty and filling dish, which is prepared quickly, in just a few simple steps. If you want to make the best rice with vegetables, below we tell you the recipe step by step!
How to make the best rice with vegetables:
1. First, choose the rice, wash it and let it drain.
2. Meanwhile, peel the onion, carrots and bell pepper. All vegetables are washed and chopped. Put oil in a bowl and put on the fire. Add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes on the right heat.
3. Add the rice and boiled water little by little until it thickens. Season with salt, pepper and basil and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. At the end, add the tomato puree and add in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
The rice with vegetables recipe is ready! You can serve it at any time with a salad of assorted pickles and a steak, but also simple, garnished with parsley.2.5 / 5 - 2 Review (s)
Special rice with vegetables: the secret of preparing the tastiest rice
The rice with vegetables prepared according to this recipe is incredibly tasty and filling. Due to a large amount of vegetables and spices, the food is very fragrant and juicy. The rice is fried in spice oil, so it is soaked with all the flavors. The recipe is very simple, easy and fast. Vegetable rice is suitable for vegetarians and fasting people.
-2 glasses of hot water
-3 tablespoons of refined sunflower oil
-salt and spices to taste (I used ground black pepper, hot red pepper and spice mixture)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the carrots, wash them and grate them.
2. Cut the garlic cloves along into thin slices.
3. Wash the bell pepper and clean it of seeds and stalk, cut it into cubes.
4. Peel the onions and cut them as small as possible.
5. Wash the zucchini and cut it into medium cubes. If the zucchini is young, then you do not need to peel it and seeds.
6. You can replace zucchini and bell peppers with other favorite vegetables.
7. Pour 2 tablespoons of oil into a hot pan and fry the onion until lightly browned.
8. Then add the carrots and fry for about 3 minutes until soft.
9. Add the bell pepper, and after 30 seconds add the zucchini and garlic.
10. Mix all the ingredients, cook for a minute and turn off the heat.
11. Pour 3 tablespoons of refined oil into a pan, heat it, put all the spices and fry them for a minute.
12. Put the washed rice (drained from excess liquid) in the spiced oil.
13. Mix well and fry the rice with spices for 2-3 minutes. During this time the rice will absorb all the flavors of the spices.
14. Then put all the vegetables in the rice pan.
15. Level the rice and press it a little.
16. Sprinkle a teaspoon of salt in a glass of hot water, stir and pour the water into the rice. Then pour another glass of hot water, cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat.
Vegetable curry with rice garnish
Curry is a dish similar to pot, but the difference comes from the spices used. This food of Indian origin usually contains a complex combination of herbs and spices, including curry, turmeric, cumin, coriander or ginger.
Today we present a vegan vegetable curry, which is served with long grain rice & # 8211 ideal for a meatless meal!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 190 g long grain rice
- 1 small white onion, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow or green bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 3 carrots, clean and cut diagonally
- 1 1/2 cup thinly chopped cabbage
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thai curry paste
- 400 g of fatty coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 hand fresh parsley to serve
- chili flakes
Method of preparation
To cook the rice, bring a generous amount of water to a boil in a pot. When it starts to boil, add the well-rinsed rice and let it boil for 30 minutes.
Drain the rice from the excess water, pour it back into the pot, cover with a lid and leave covered until ready to serve. Before serving, spread the rice with a fork.
To cook vegetable curry, heat a wok-style pan. Add the coconut oil. When it has warmed up, add the onion and cook for a few minutes until translucent.
Add the ginger and garlic and keep on the heat, stirring constantly, until the flavors begin to spread in the kitchen.
Add the bell peppers, cabbage and carrots and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Pour the coconut milk together with the curry paste, 50 ml of water and the coconut sugar. Keep on the fire for another 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until peppers, cabbage and carrots are softened for about 7 minutes.
Remove the curry from the heat source and season with rice vinegar and soy sauce.
Divide the rice into 4 plates and spread the curry on top. Serve with chopped parsley leaves, coriander or chili flakes.
Eggplant stuffed with rice and vegetables
I like all eggplant recipes, of course if I choose eggplant salad it occupies an important place. They are sweet and have a special aroma, in season I buy eggplant weekly. There was a time when I put eggplant in the freezer for the winter but now I'm a little lazy, to be fair I don't have time with the two children so I prefer to buy them fresh and prepare them on the spot. You may be wondering how you recognize ripe eggplants, it's easy to know, they are dark, light and shiny (that means they are fresh). For more safety, taste them after baking them, you might be surprised to find a bitter one, that's already bad luck :). But the eggplants that you can't go wrong with are the white ones, much sweeter, more fleshy with few seeds, they are ideal to use in dishes.
I bought a few days ago, they were at the same price as the dark ones and I thought of making them stuffed. With vegetables and rice, with meat next time :)
From the beginning I tell you that this recipe will take a little longer to prepare but the good news is that many portions come out that you can store in the fridge for a few days, they don't change their taste, they are just as good.
Initially I was thinking of fasting them but I couldn't resist the temptation to put some fried bacon in the composition and mozzarella on top. But you can give up both if you are fasting or are a vegetarian, no problem.
Let's see how to prepare these sweet and fragrant stuffed eggplants.
Eggplant stuffed with vegetables and rice
Ingredients (calculate a person's eggplant):
- 5 matching eggplants
- 1 bell pepper or large kapia
- 100g of rice
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 100g bacon (optional)
- 150ml broth
- 1 red
- salt, pepper, dried thyme
- chopped green parsley (I didn't have to be ashamed)
Boil the rice in salted water and then strain it. How do we do this, I think you know we put 1 liter of water to boil with half a teaspoon of salt, when the water boils add the rice and simmer for 15 minutes.
We clean the carrot and put it on the grater, we cut the pepper into cubes, we clean the onion and we chop it finely. We cut the bacon into cubes or strips.
In a larger pan put the bacon to fry a little then add a little oil about a tablespoon and put the carrot, pepper and half the amount of onion. Mix them and let them cook well (about 5 minutes) then add the rice. Mix well, add the broth and season with salt and pepper.
Now comes the speed operation :). Cut the eggplant in half on the bag and dig them out of the core, leaving a little on the skin. What do you dig them with? Well, with a spoon or an ice cream utensil, it goes easily with any of them. Empty the empty eggplants a little and sprinkle them with lemon juice so that they do not oxidize.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
In the pan in which we hardened the vegetables, add another 3-4 tablespoons of oil, and quickly fry the rest of the onion and chopped garlic. Add the diced eggplant core (I left it as I took it out, then blended it a little), salt and let it fry for about 5 minutes. It is possible to add a little more oil, the eggplants are like a sponge, they absorb a lot of oil.
When it is done, mix it with the rest of the ingredients and season with a little thyme and chopped green parsley.
The composition should be softer, possibly you can add a little broth. We fill the eggplant, do not skimp, put a lot of composition, and on top of the tomato slices.
After we have finished all the eggplant, sprinkle a little oil on top and put the tray in the oven for about 20-30 minutes until lightly browned.
If you want you can grate a little cheese on top and put them in the oven for another 5 minutes. In any variant they are very good!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Rice with Chinese vegetables
I never miss frozen vegetables nor of boxes with bags of preferred rice. A freezer drawer (the smallest) holds the vegetables: Chinese, Thai, Hawaiian, Mexican, green bean, broccoli, baby carrots, spinach, but also bags of homemade vegetables (ie handcrafted from vegetables brought by at the market or supermarket): bell peppers, capsicums, donuts, carrots, celery, parsley, only good for soups or broths. And I keep about 3-4 sorts of rice in the closet, apart from the bulk for sarmale and rice Arborio for risotto. When I see that they are starting to come to life (this also happens, but quite rarely, about once a century), I replace them.
Having these main components, straight the vegetables and rice, you only need a few ingredients found in any kitchen used for purposes other than making coffee: salt, pepper, oil, butter, lemon, soy sauce.
Starting from the above, in about 20 minutes you can prepare one mvegan food or of post (so nema butter), or a gasket with slightly oblique eyes, gasket which is suitable for almost any creature that runs, flies or swims (pre-cooked, or at least cleaned of scales, feathers, fur). Some pictures for example.
What do you need?
- 125 - 200 g of cooked rice (1 - 2 bags of rice of 100 - 125 g each)
- 1.5 L of water
- 1 teaspoon grated fine salt
- ¼ lemon
- 1 bag (400 g) Chinese mixture of frozen vegetables
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (olives, grape seeds, sunflower…)
- 20 g butter with 80% fat
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce (optional)
- Freshly ground mixed pepper - to taste.
How do you proceed?
Boil the water in which you added a teaspoon of grated salt. When the water starts to boil, add the quarter lemon (with the whole shell) cut in half and the bag (the rice bags). Bring to the boil as recommended by the manufacturer (always write on the box in which the bags are located the recommended cooking time, expressed in minutes).
After the cooking time has elapsed, allow the excess water to drain from the rice bags and keep them handy.
In a wok, heat the oil together with the butter over a good heat.
When the butter has melted, pour the contents of the vegetable bag into the wok, without thawing it beforehand.
Wait for the vegetables to thaw, still on the right heat. Eventually turn them from side to side.
Once the vegetables are decomposed, they begin to leave water. From now on you can increase the fire. Add the soy sauce, season with pepper. If you want, you can also add Teriyaki sauce.
Cook the vegetables over medium-high heat, stirring constantly or shaking the pan. It takes about 4-6 minutes until they soften and most of the water evaporates.
Add the rice to the wok (but without the bag in which it boiled), reduce the heat to medium and stir. Match the final taste of salt (also with soy sauce) and pepper.
Rice with vegetables
Rice with vegetables, an extremely simple, cheap and tasty fasting recipe that an novice chef can easily make! It can be served both as a stand-alone meal and as a side dish.
1. All vegetables are cleaned and washed. Choose a pan with a thicker bottom in which to pour the oil and fry the onion cut into scales. Leave just enough to turn a little golden, then add the sliced carrots and celery and finally the cleaned and washed rice.
2. Mix gently with a wooden spoon, and when all the water in the pan has evaporated and all the vegetables and rice are covered with a glossy layer of oil, add a liter of water and leave on the fire only until it gives again boiling.
3. Then put the diced bell peppers, season to taste with salt and pepper and put in the hot oven at the right heat. Bake for 15-20 minutes, then garnish with green parsley and a little dill and serve with pickle salads.
Rice with vegetables
Consumed worldwide, rice is extremely popular in our country, it can be found in various recipes, from sweets to fillings or garnishes.
To prepare this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
- a cup of rice
- a small can of corn
- a medium-sized carrot cut into small cubes or given through a grater
- a red bell pepper or chopped kapia into small cubes
- 2 cloves finely chopped green onions
- a diced medium-sized onion
- salt and pepper.
Boil the rice with 2 cups boiling water and a pinch of salt. Let it boil for about 6-8 minutes, the pot being covered with a lid.
Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan, fry the onion in 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed rapeseed oil until it becomes glassy, at which point add the carrot, well-washed and drained corn and bell pepper.
Stir, add a drop of water and leave until the vegetables are soft. Stir constantly, adding a little water when needed.
Add the rice, season with pepper and mix well. Taste and add more salt if needed.